Regional centre for international projects and programs is an analytical centre established in 2013 which now operates in Karazin Business School.
The main objective of the Centre is to facilitate international and interregional cooperation in Kharkiv region in the sphere of international projects and programs. It also aims at attracting international technical assistance and cooperating with international organizations.
Activities of the Regional Centre:
– Development and implementation of international programs and projects, joint research; cooperation for innovation exchange
– Attraction of international projects and programs which support social changes in society to the region
– Economic projects in the sphere of innovations
– Projects on energy efficiency and responsible resource consumption
– Support for environmental and nature conservation projects.
Adress: 4 Svobody Sq., Kharkiv, 61022, Ukraine
International Relations Office:
Phone: +380 (57) 705-09-54
Fax: +380 (57) 705-09-54
Center for International Education
University Training Dean’s Office:
Phone: +380 (57) 707-51-38
Fax: +380 (57) 705-02-41
Preparatory Department of Center for International Education
Pre-University Training Dean’s Office:
Phone: +380 (57) 707-54-69
Fax: +380 (57) 705-12-49
Copyright 2010 V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. All rights reserved.