Centre for innovative methods of education was established in 2012 and now operates in Karazin Business School. The main goal of the Centre is to support development and implementation of innovative projects in the sphere of education.
Activities of the Centre for Innovative Methods of Education:
– Implementation of innovative educational technologies in training process and participation in development and improvement of basic educational programs in accordance with the trends in educational services and labour markets.
– Organization and coordination of corporate training and implementation of innovative educational technologies in the system of staff training.
– Organization of conferences, workshops, instructional consultations, and other activities in order to develop and implement innovative educational technologies for the faculty, PhD students, staff of the University and other educational establishments.
– Development and implementation of management development courses.
– Organizing and holding events aimed at introducing innovations in the training of future managers.
– Development and organisation of complex vocational and educational activities through the use of active forms and innovative methods of working.